Pipeline: Input Step2.8Minimum Jenkins requirement: 1.642.4ID: pipeline-input-step
A component of Pipeline Plugin.
2.8 (Aug 7, 2017)
2.7 (Apr 26, 2017)
NoSuchMethodErrorfrom Blue Ocean code after the change in 2.6.
submitterParameteroption added in 2.4 did not show the correct kind of hyperlink in the console unless
parameterswas also specified.
2.6 (Apr 24, 2017)
- JENKINS-40926 API to retrieve parameters of a particular submission. No user-visible change.
2.5 (Nov 09, 2016)
- 2.4 was corrupt.
2.4 (Nov 09, 2016)
- JENKINS-31425 The
submitterparameter now accepts a comma-separated list.
- JENKINS-38380 Interrupting an
inputstep, for example with
timeout, did not generally work in a secured system.
Use 2.5 instead.
2.3 (Oct 21, 2016)
- JENKINS-39168 Exception thrown under some conditions from fix in 2.2.
2.2 (Oct 20, 2016)
- More JENKINS-37154 tuning timeouts
2.1 (Aug 08, 2016)
- JENKINS-37154 Deadlock under some conditions when aborting a build waiting in
2.0 (Apr 05, 2016)
Previous Security Warnings
Users with read access could interact with input step by default
- Affects version 2.7 and earlier