Pipeline: Input Step2.11Minimum Jenkins requirement: 2.138.4ID: pipeline-input-step
Older versions of this plugin may not be safe to use. Please review the following warnings before using an older version:
A component of Pipeline Plugin.
2.11 (Aug 27, 2019)
- JENKINS-47699: Allow user-scope credentials to be used as
- Internal: Replace uses of deprecated APIs (PR 37)
2.10 (Mar 18, 2019)
- Trim submitter names before making comparisons to avoid issues with whitespace (PR 30)
- Add internationalization support (PR 23)
- Internal: Update dependencies and fix resulting test failures so that the plugin's tests pass successfully when run using the PCT (PR 31)
2.9 (Dec 14, 2018)
- JENKINS-55181 Compare the ID of the user attempting to submit an input step against the list of valid submitters using the IdStrategy and GroupIdStrategy configured by the current security realm. Previously, these comparisons were always case-sensitive.
2.8 (Aug 7, 2017)
2.7 (Apr 26, 2017)
NoSuchMethodErrorfrom Blue Ocean code after the change in 2.6.
submitterParameteroption added in 2.4 did not show the correct kind of hyperlink in the console unless
parameterswas also specified.
2.6 (Apr 24, 2017)
- JENKINS-40926 API to retrieve parameters of a particular submission. No user-visible change.
2.5 (Nov 09, 2016)
- 2.4 was corrupt.
2.4 (Nov 09, 2016)
- JENKINS-31425 The
submitterparameter now accepts a comma-separated list.
- JENKINS-38380 Interrupting an
inputstep, for example with
timeout, did not generally work in a secured system.
Use 2.5 instead.
2.3 (Oct 21, 2016)
- JENKINS-39168 Exception thrown under some conditions from fix in 2.2.
2.2 (Oct 20, 2016)
- More JENKINS-37154 tuning timeouts
2.1 (Aug 08, 2016)
- JENKINS-37154 Deadlock under some conditions when aborting a build waiting in
2.0 (Apr 05, 2016)
Previous Security Warnings
Users with read access could interact with input step by default
- Affects version 2.7 and earlier