Pipeline Graph Analysis1.3Minimum Jenkins requirement: 1.642.3ID: pipeline-graph-analysis
Last released: 5 months ago
Plugin for analyzing Jenkins pipeline (formerly workflow) runs by inspecting the directed acyclic graph of FlowNodes that comprises them. Intended for where dependencies prevent it from being including in the workflow api plugin.
1.3 (2 Dec 2016)
- Fix incorrect status coding of PAUSED_PENDING_INPUT branches when multiple branches are present (JENKINS-40139).
1.2 (30 Sept 2016)
- Javadocs fixes to pass Java 8's more stringent doclint [JENKINS-38632]
1.1 (25 August 2016)
- Provide support for block-scoped stages using final release version of stage step
- Use a more robust algorithm to discover stages (less susceptible to false positives)
1.0 (25 August 2016)
- Initial release of plugin