Ownership Plugin for Jenkins
This plugin provides an ownership engine for Jenkins automation server.
- Ownership management for jobs, folders, runs and nodes (Summary boxes, ListView columns, etc.)
- Injection of ownership variables into the build environment
- Easy MailTo links for "Contact owners" and "Contact admins" with pre-formatted messages
- Ownership-Based Security (Role Strategy, Job Restrictions, Authorize Project, etc.)
- Integration with Jenkins Pipeline
- Ownership Filter for List Views
- Ownership-Based Security
- AbstractProject Integration
- Pipeline Integration
Below you can find several Ownership Plugin UI examples.
Ownership Info Summary box:
Ownership Plugin provides integration with multiple Jenkins plugins:
- Role Strategy - see Ownership-Based Security
- Job Restrictions - see Ownership-Based Security
- Authorize Project - see Ownership-Based Security
- Token Macro - see AbstractProject Integration
- Pipeline - see Pipeline Integration
The plugin also contributes extension points, which can be used by other plugins.
See GitHub releases for recent releases. Changelog for 0.12.1 and older versions is available here.