Job and Node ownership0.12.1Minimum Jenkins requirement: 1.651.3ID: ownership
Older versions of this plugin may not be safe to use. Please review the following warnings before using an older version:
This plugin is up for adoption. Want to help improve this plugin? Click here to learn more!
This plugin provides an ownership engine for jobs, folders and nodes. The following features are available:
- Ownership management for jobs, folders, runs and nodes (Summary boxes, ListView columns, etc.)
- Ownership-Based Security (Role Strategy, Job Restrictions, Authorize Project, etc.)
- Injection of ownership variables into the build environment
- Easy MailTo links for "Contact owners" and "Contact admins" with pre-formatted messages
- Integration with Jenkins Pipeline
- Ownership Filter for List Views (including the \@Me macros)
Plugin documentation has been moved to GitHub. You can find it here.
See the plugin's CHANGELOG page
Previous Security Warnings
Users without ManageOwnership permissions able to change job and node ownership metadata
- Affects version 0.11.0 and earlier