Allows android developer to use android devices with OpenSTF
Provides some features for Android development and testing with The OpenSTF during Jenkins builds, including:
- Reserves and connect a STF device before build, and release it after use.
- Provides the matrix axis for the STF device attribute.
- Open STF ver2.0 or later
- Fix for compatibility with JEP-200 - Stop trying to serialize deviceCondition.
- Fix for compatibility with android-emulator v3.0
- Added filter by battery remaining. @lukzeg
- Fix Null Pointer error when waiting for device connection
- Add a option about the SSL certificate vetification.(ignore errors or not) [JENKINS-39276]
- Add the 'abi' parameter as a device condition. [JENKINS-39277]
- Add feature about marking the device information on build.
- Improve parameter validation.
- Bug fix about jQuery confliction.
- Initial release