Nouvola DiveCloud1.04Minimum Jenkins requirement: 1.609.1ID: nouvola-divecloud
Last released: 8 days ago
Adds a build step to run a performance load test with Nouvola DiveCloud.
Quickly find and fix cloud performance issues before they become a problem.
Nouvola is the cloud performance testing and analytics solution created by developers, for developers. Enjoy zero-friction performance testing, real-life user scenarios and in-depth cloud performance analytics across any load, any device, any geo.
Please first sign up for an account at Nouvola DiveCloud and obtain:
- A Nouvola API key (located in Account -> API & Keys).
- Create a new test plan and copy the test plan ID
- Optional - if the webpage or application requrires authentication, you can setup credentials in Nouvola. Copy the encryption key.
You can then enter this information as a build step, which will run a test on DIveCloud during your build. This test will not affect or hold up other build steps. If you setup multiple build steps with Nouvola tests, they may run either at the same time or one after another.
Nouvola’s DiveCloud solution gives you:
- The ability to find performance issues in minutes
- Test with real world users in real world volumes
- Know before you deploy that your application “will just work”
- No more scripting: use actual user activity to build your test
- Ability to test from anywhere - no matter where you are hosted
- Easy creation of thousands of virtual users generating real traffic
- Generate traffic from multiple locations worldwide
- Create elaborate user scenarios via DiveCloud UI
- Support for API testing
- Create and run tests in minutes
- Identify performance issues at a glance
- No installation required. No scripting
- Cloud agnostic and highly flexible