This plugin goal is to upload artifacts generated from non-maven projects to Nexus
This plugin now supports Nexus-2.x & Nexus-3.x.Used to upload non maven artifacts to Nexus.
Uploading maven artifacts snapshots is not supported by this plugin.
Job DSL example
Release 2.10 (13 August 2017)
- [JENKINS-46109] Fixed 404 errors in configure page with Dropdown controls.
- [JENKINS-45995] Trim artifact filename when spaces added by mistake.
Release 2.9 (13 December 2016)
- [JENKINS-39594] Fixed frequent, intermittent "Failed to deploy artifacts".
Release 2.8 (21 November 2016)
- [JENKINS-38950] Added support for uploading multiple artifacts.
Release 2.7 (15 October 2016)
- [FIXED JENKINS-38918] Build is not failing in pipeline on failed upload.
Release 2.6 (08 October 2016)
- [JENKINS-37960] Added support for Nexus-3 version to upload artifacts.
Release 2.5 (30 September 2016)
- Added DSL support and above is the example to use this plugin.
Release 2.4 (20 August 2016)
- Added support for entering classifier and type.
- [JENKINS-37536] - Fixed null pointer exception when passing folder level credentials.
Release 2.3 (28 July 2016)
- Upgraded Credentials plugin to 2.1.0.
Release 2.2 (24 May 2016)
- Added support for Jenkins Pipeline.
- Added "nexusArtifactUploader" as pipeline step.
Release 2.1.2 (06 April 2016)
- Fixed protocol issue when configured HTTPS it resets to HTTP
Release 2.1.1 (05 April 2016)
- Added empty option to Jenkins Credentials
Release 2.1 (03 April 2016)
- Added Jenkins Credentials to pass username and password
Release 2.0 (13 March 2016)
- Removing the dependency with TokenMacro for resolving environment variables used Jenkins method to resolve.
- Added help text for the important fields.
- Added error message from server when failed to upload to nexus.
- Added uploaded artifact link in side bar.
- Changed name of the plugin from "Upload artifacts to nexus" to "Nexus Artifact Uploader"
Release 1.1 (07 March 2016)
- Fixed Uploading files from Slave machines.
- Fixed validation issue with Nexus Url
Release 1.0 (06 March 2016)
- First public release