The current version of this plugin may not be safe to use. Please review the following warnings before use:
Nerrvana plugin implements the following functionality
- Creates a configuration file in the Nerrvana user interface;
- Synchronizes tests extracted from the version control system with tests stored in the corresponding Nerrvana space;
- Adds Jenkins build number to the name of the generated test run;
- Allows you to dynamically add information to the description of the created test run (for example, a committer name, revision number, or commit message);
- If you use Nerrvana messages, the plug-in can analyse test results, set the status of a build, depending on the level of errors found and show Nerrvana error report in Jenkins.
Check out our documentation for details.
The plugin uses LFTP to synchronize tests between Jenkins and Nerrvana. LFTP must be installed (yum install lftp) on the same server running Jenkins.
We recommend that you run your tests from Nerrvana's UI and verify that Nerrvana can run them before proceeding. The process for running tests manually is described on the Get Started page.
Detailed plugin documentation is available here