Matrix Authorization Strategy1.6Minimum Jenkins requirement: 1.609.1ID: matrix-auth
Last released: a month ago
Offers matrix-based security authorization strategies (global and per-project).
Older versions of this plugin may not be safe to use. Please review the following warnings before using an older version:
Version 1.6 (May 18, 2017)
- JENKINS-29815 Add the same tick-box to disable inheritance of global permissions to Folders as already existed for Projects.
Version 1.5 (Apr 10, 2017)
- SECURITY-410: plugin allowed configuration of dangerous permissions. See advisory for details.
Version 1.4 (May 24, 2016)
- Stack trace displayed on startup with Folders plugin disabled or missing.
- Better display of unrecognized usernames in configuration matrix.
Version 1.3.2 (Feb 25, 2016)
- Stack trace displayed when attempting to configure authorization property on a folder.
Version 1.3.1 (Feb 25, 2016)
- Moved forgotten resource from the Folders plugin. Also now forces the Icon Shim update.
Version 1.3 (Feb 22, 2016)
- Inverted dependency so this plugin now depends on the CloudBees Folders Plugin. If you accept this update, you must also update the Icon Shim Plugin (to 2.0.3 or later).
- Extended diagnostic fix made in 1.1.
- Silently ignore unknown permissions instead of throwing an
- JENKINS-29527 Fixed bug in inheritance blocking.
ClassCastExceptionwhen used with multibranch projects.
Version 1.2 (Apr 19, 2014)
- Allow a job to not inherit from global ACL (JENKINS-10593)
Version 1.1 (Nov 11, 2013)
- Using an extension point in Jenkins 1.535.
- Better diagnosis for a form-related error.
Version 1.0, 1.0.1, 1.0.2 (Oct 04, 2013)
- Split from Jenkins core.
ArchivesGet past versions
Previous Security Warnings
Dangerous permissions can be configured independently of Administer permission
- Affects version 1.4 and earlier