LoadFocus.com Load Testing Plugin
Easy cloud load testing for your websites and APIs with thousands of concurrent users from multiple locations via LoadFocus.com's APIs.
Starting in versions 1.609.1.
1. Create your load testing account on https://loadfocus.com
2. Copy your LoadFocus.com API key from https://loadfocus.com/account
3. Go to Jenkins Dashboard and click go to Manage Jenkins > Manage Plugins > Available
4. Locate and install LoadFocus Load Test plugin
5. Go to Manage Jenkins > Manage Credentials and add your LoadFocus.com API key to the stored credentials
6. Verify your API key, if API key is valid, click Save
How to use LoadFocus Load Testing Plugin for Post-build load tests:
* Note: Completed load test using your LoadFocus.com account will be available in the plugin
1. Click on the Configure option for your Jenkins job.
2. In the Post build portion, look for the Load Testing by LoadFocus.com option and select the checkbox. See the screen shot below:
3. Choose load test, enter both the Error % and Response Time thresholds. Then click Save.
Viewing your LoadFocus.com load test results
View the Console output and monitor the progress of your running load tests during job's Post build actions.
View the complete load test report of the LoadFocus.com when the job has finished.
Version 1.0 (February 17th, 2016)
- Initial release from LoadFocus Load Testing plugin