Integrates Jenkins with
publishing the test results of a build to the
The test results will be stored in the Klaros-Testmanagement database for further evaluation and reporting purposes.
The simplest way is by going to your installation's management screen
and clicking there "Manage Plugins".
http:``//yourhost/jenkins/pluginManager). The web interface will then
*.hpi files from here, you will just need to restart your
Jenkins instance to pick up the changes.
Save the downloaded
*.hpi file into the
directory. You will need then to restart Jenkins (many containers let
you do this without restarting the container).
In the Jenkins system configuration you are able to specify one or more Klaros-Testmanagement installations which you may publish test results to. The only configuration option is the URL of the application.
In the Jenkins project configuration (under Post-build Actions) you can define the following parameters:
- Username: Specify this if Klaros is configured to require authentication for test results imports
- Password: Specify this if Klaros is configured to require authentication for test results imports
- Project ID: The ID of the Klaros Project to store to
- Iteration ID: The optional ID of the Klaros project iteration to which the test results should belong.
- Test Environment ID: The ID of the Klaros test environment (OS etc.)
- System Under Test ID: The ID of the Klaros system under test (Software version etc.)
- Create a test suite per result file: If enabled, there will be a
test suite and corresponding
test suite result created in Klaros for each result file imported
- Test Report files: Multiple Ant FileSet includes to the result files to be published
If the exported test cases are not yet present in Klaros-Testmanagement they are created automatically for the given project.
This plugin requires Klaros-Testmanagement version 2.2.1 or later. User authentication is supported starting from Klaros version 2.6.
Starting with version 2.0.0 this plugin is no longer supporting Hudson.
- java.io.NotSerializableException when plugin is executed on a slave node (JENKINS-34334)
- Extend the list of supported result file formats to the supported list of Klaros-Testmanagement 4.4 (JENKINS-32973)
- NullpointerException in KlarosTestResultPublisher:752 (JENKINS-32972)
- Support specifying result file formats during result publishing (JENKINS-30369)
- Send additional build information while exporting test results (JENKINS-30338)
- Support build environment and build parameter variables (JENKINS-30337)
- Add proper migration of test result path settings for existing projects (JENKINS-28659)
- Add support for iteration assignment of imported test runs (JENKINS-28296)
- Support the creation of test suites on test result import (JENKINS-27596)
- Do not try to export test results for canceled or broken builds (JENKINS-27593)
- Support multiple test result set specifications for uploading (JENKINS-27592)
- Whitespace at the end of input fields leads to bogus file upload (JENKINS-15744)
- No longer tries to authenticate with an empty username when no name was specified
- Remote Slave execution finally works
- Fixes a problem when executed on a slave node
- Update link in help
- Support for the user authentication introduced in version 2.6
- Initial Release