- Within the Jenkins dashboard, click Manage Jenkins.
- In the Manage Jenkins page, click Manage Plugins.
- Click the Available tab.
- Filter for keycloak
- Click either “Install without restart” or “Download now and install after restart”.
- Restart Jenkins if necessary.
Jenkins is running on port 8080
Create the client accordingly
Also make sure sample users are also created, in this case I have created 'devlauer'.
Jenkins-Keycloak-Plugin is licensed under the MIT License.
This plugin uses sematic versioning. For more information refer to semver
Changes are available on the GitHub Releases page
Latest and greatest source of Jenkins Keycloak Plugin can be found on GitHub. Fork it!
- Checkout or download the source code from the latest tag on GitHub
mvn clean verifyfrom your local source code folder (install Maven if not already done).
- Find the
keycloak.hpifile in the
Execute the following
mvn hpi:run -Djetty.port=8090 -Dhpi.prefix=/jenkins
For more details refer the official plugin tutorial