With this plugin, you can integrate the output of some Jenkins
statistics to external sites by including either a
an open social gadget or using an
For examples follow the JS Widgets link at http://huschteguzzel.de/hudson/job/jenkinsci-jswidgets-plugin/jswidgets/
- Ported to latest LTS (1.480.3)
- Fix for wrong URLs in JSWidgets which would show the servlet container's URL even if the proxy url was configured in Jenkins.
- Switched to Jacoco for coverage.
- Strip trailing slash as this will not work anymore.
- Add open social gadgets via e.g. http://huschteguzzel.de/hudson/job/jenkinsci-jswidgets-plugin/jswidgets/health-gadget.xml
- Fixes JENKINS-4889. For Maven2 builds the RunListeners seem to be invoked multiple times.
- Rename references from Hudson to Jenkins.
- Fix recurring JSWidgets buttons in Maven2 builds, better fix for JENKINS-6164.
- Introduce parameter
skipDescription, which will skip writing the description of a job, so
scriptoutput is possible in the description of a job as well.
- Fix for JENKINS-6164: JSWidgets badge is lost with newer versions of Jenkins.
- Fixes JENKINS-5106 Apostroph should be quoted
- Use released checkstyle-plugin 2.4
- Do not use empty tag for script, as this will break sometimes.
- Include version 1.124 of stapler as provided by war with scope provided, otherwise a great number of dependant jars are included in the hpi.
- Fixes JENKINS-4889.
- Updates to newest dependency versions and parent.
- First version.