This plugin allows you publish JSUnit test results
This plugin makes it possible to import JSUnit reports from each build into Hudson so they are displayed with a trend graph and details about which tests that failed.
- Step 1: Setup an ant task to run jsUnit's 'standalone_test' target (and configure logsDirectory where the reports (xml) are stored)
- Step 2: Configure your Hudson job to execute this ant task
- Step 3: Configure the JSUnit plugin:
* Upgrade to xUnit 1.90
* Upgrade to xUnit 1.17
* Built for Jenkins 1.410
* Changed packaging
* Upgraded to the dependency xUnit plugin 1.16.2
* Upgraded to the dependency xUnit plugin 1.16.1 for fixing slave mode
* Upgraded to latest xUnit API 1.16
* Built for Jenkins 1.398
* Fixed JENKINS-8228 - Parsing error on some JSUnit reports
- JSUnit is now xUnit plugin V1.8
- JSUnit is now xUnit plugin V1.6 compatible (Fixed error message: "Attribute 'hostname' is not allowed to appear in element 'testsuite'")
- Added jsunit xml input validation
- Updated to the new xUnit plugin architecture.
Gallio Hudson plugin uses xUnit 1.6
- Changed plugin to handle latest JSUnit (2.2) reporting format. Old format is not supported anymore. (Issue 5333).
Many thanks to mrobinet for supplying the patch and Jeffrey Erikson for doing some research as well.
- Using JSUnit plugin without the xUnit plugin is no longer possible. JSUnit plugin doesn't work standalone anymore (it is fully dependent on the xUnit plugin).
- Added an extension for the xUnit plugin.