This plugin adds the ability to directly merge Subversion branches in Jenkins. See http://code.google.com/p/jigomerge/
Configure your Subversion repository in the Source Code Management section : this is the branch you want to merge to.
In the Build Triggers section, set a value in Build periodically. Do not use Poll SCM !
Advice : The merge to be effective should be run as often as possible. For exemple set the Build periodically to every hour. This will prevent conflicts as much as possible.
In the Build section, choose Perform svn merge with Jigomerge.
3 fields are mandatory :
- source : the repository you want to merge from
- username : the username to merge with
Optional fields :
- one by one : if checked, one commit per revision merge
- eager : if checked, try to merge revisions even if a previous one is conflicting. Use with caution !
- add the ability, from the report view, when a conflict occurs, to
- ignore a revision
- choose which revision to keep to resolve the conflict
Release 0.8 (2015-08-18)
- Fix the groovy.lang.MissingMethodException while doing one-by-one merge https://code.google.com/p/jigomerge/issues/detail?id=23
Release 0.7 (2011-07-08)
- display error stacktraces http://code.google.com/p/jigomerge/issues/detail?id=9
- if conflicts remains, build is unstable and not in error anymore http://code.google.com/p/jigomerge/issues/detail?id=10
- ability to declare a svn commit comment prefix http://code.google.com/p/jigomerge/issues/detail?id=15
- update to jigomerge script 2.2.6
Release 0.6 (2011-04-30)
- ability to specify dryRun and verbose http://code.google.com/p/jigomerge/issues/detail?id=8
- ability to configure ignore merge patterns http://code.google.com/p/jigomerge/issues/detail?id=5
- update to jigomerge script 2.2.5
Release 0.5 (2011-04-26)
- update to jigomerge script 2.2.4
Release 0.3 and 0.4 (2011-04-19)
- validation script was not persisted
Release 0.2 (2011-03-19)
- handle unbreakable merge feature with parameter "validation script"
Release 0.1 (2011-03-13)
- initial release
- jigomerge-plugin 0.1 uses jigomerge in version 2.2.3