JGiven0.15.1Minimum Jenkins requirement: 1.625.3ID: jgiven
Last released: 2 years ago
This plugin lets you generate JGiven reports as a post-build action.
The current supported dsl is as follows:
- Custom Files (js/css) are now taken from the workspace of the build and the path is interpreted relative to the workspace of the build (JENKINS-30981)
- Updated JGiven to 0.10.1 and added support to configure to exclude empty scenarios (JENKINS-31337)
- Updated JGiven to 0.9.1
- First two digits of the version now indicate the version of JGiven used
- Release failed - only SNAPSHOT was published
- Added support for the Job DSL Plugin.
- Upgraded JGiven to 0.8.2
- Only one Html Report (= previously called Html5 report) is supported
- Renamed Plugin from jgiven-plugin to jgiven - existing installations need to install the new plugin and deinstall the old one.
- Initial Release