This plugin adds Javadoc support to Jenkins.This functionality used to be a part of the core, but as of Jenkins 1.431, it was split off into separate plugins.
The plugin enables the selection of "Publish Javadoc" as Post-build action, specifying the directory where the Javadoc is to be gathered and if retention is expected for each successful build.
Version 1.5 (Mar 06, 2019)
- JENKINS-32619 - Fix javadoc presentation for java 11 generated reports
- Update the Jenkins core requirement to 2.60,3
Version 1.4 (Jun 17, 2016)
- JENKINS-32619 Compatibility with content security policy enforced as part of a Jenkins security update.
Version 1.3 (Nov 06, 2014)
No code change from beta 2.
Version 1.3-beta-2 (Oct 20, 2014)
- Fixed error in form validation when used in a context other than a freestyle project.
Version 1.3-beta-1 (Aug 25, 2014)
- JENKINS-23713 Taking advantage of 1.577+ APIs.
Version 1.2 (Jul 31, 2014)
- Fix to serialized form of build action.
Version 1.1 (Feb 20, 2013)
- label for Plugin Manager
Version 1.0 (Sep 19, 2011)
- First release, split off from the core.