Allows users to use the Gogs Webhook
This plugin integrates Gogs to Jenkins.
In Gogs configure your webhook like this:
http(s)://<< jenkins-server >>/gogs-webhook/?job=<< jobname >>
Example how your the webhook in Gogs should look like:
- Expose REF and BEFORE payload to environment variables (GOGS_REF and GOGS_BEFORE)
- Use `[IGNORE]` at start of commit subject to ignore the push
- Multibranch pipeline support (untested)
- Allow empty password [PR#19]
- Added new Gogs authentication but keeps it compatible with old version [PR#16]
- Added folder support [PR#12]
- Fixes impersonation problem of v1.0.7
- Added Gogs secret per job [PR#3]
- Added pipeline support.
- Added CSRF protection [JENKINS-37149]
- First release