This plugin lists file, directory or symlink names of a directory selectable for parameter.
Version 0.0.5 (March 23, 2019)
- Add Slave support.
Version 0.0.4 (February 23, 2018)
- Compatibility changes JENKINS-49649 - Getting issue details... STATUS
Version 0.0.3 (September 5, 2014)
- Small bugfix JENKINS-24586
Version 0.0.2 (June 1, 2014)
- Add regular expression exclude and include filter for filesystem
- Include and exclude pattern - regular expression to
filter filesystem objects
- Regular expression will be checked with "java.util.regex.Pattern.compile(regex)"
- Include and exclude pattern - regular expression to filter filesystem objects
Version 0.0.1 (March 31, 2014)
- Initial release
The filesystem-list-parameter-plugin lists file system object names of a directory. One of the object names can be selected as build parameter. In addition the objects can be filtered: ALL, DIRECTORY, FILE, SYMLINK. The order of the list can be reversed.
Here is a screenshot of the configuration page.
- Name and Description should be clear
- Path to the directory to select filesystem objects
- Filesystem object type - filter for type of the file system objects that can be selected.
- Sort by last modified date - If true, the list of the parameter values will be sorted by last modified file attribute. Default order is alphabetic sort by parameter value.
- Sort in reverse order - If true, the list of the parameter values will be sorted in reverse order.