ECS publisher1.0.1Minimum Jenkins requirement: 1.625.3ID: ecs-publisher
TrustSource Plugin 4 Jenkins
Jenkins plugin to transfer dependency information to TrustSource service (OpenSource Compliance & Vulnerabilities). It does not only allow transferring the dependencies and automated vulnerability assessment but also to warn or break builds depending on legal status. Find more about trustSource at https://app.trustsource.io
Chart.js >= 2.6.0
- eacg-gmbh/ecs-composer version 1.0.1 +
- ecs_bundler version 1.0.1 +
- ecs-node-client version 0.2.0+
- ecs-maven-plugin version 0.1.9+
- ecs-gradle-plugin version 0.2.0+
There are two ways to install that plugin.
1) installation through jenkins
To do that go to plugin manager page on jenkins and click on "available" tab(/pluginManager/available).
Then find plugin by name "ecs-publisher", toggle checkbox and click install.
2) install from source
Run the following commands:
# Clone source code git clone email@example.com:jenkinsci/ecs-publisher-plugin # Generate *.hpi package mvn package # package will be located at target/ecspublisher.hpi
Then go to plugin manager page on jenkins and click on "advanced" tab(/pluginManager/advanced).
Then find upload plugin block and choose *.hpi package and click upload.
- First you need to setup global configuration for this plugin.
You can skip that step if you want to save configuration under step definition.
Go to "Manage Jenkins" and click "Configure System" configure(/configure).
Then find block called "TrueSource publisher", change configuration and click "save"
- Secondly you need go to project configuration
- Add post-build action called "ecspublisher"
- Type project name
- If your project has different structure you can specify paths to plugins
- You can override global configuration just toggle checkboxes
- Click "save"
After you add post-build action it will automatically create two pages ECS analysis for build and project.
This plugin can be built and started with maven and Jenkins hpi plugin:
Just run command:
Jenkins will be available on port (http://localhost:8089/jenkins)
mvn release:prepare release:perform