This plugin was developed to help managing the deployment of software artifacts to different environments easily. You configure an artifact repository (like Artifactory or Nexus) and your Amazon EC2 deployment servers. The plugin manages the deployed versions of any artifact from your repository to your server environments (i.e. DEV, TEST, PROD). The plugin works with Amazon EC2 instances.
You need the following setup to use the plugin:
- Amazon EC2 instances for your deployment servers
- Artifactory or Nexus for storing your software artifacts
This Jenkins dashboard gives you an overview of all your EC2 instances that you configured. It displays the current state, the deployed artifact version, uptime, instance type and the current IP. It also gets all artifact versions from your artifact repository. Currently we support jFrog Artifactory and Sonatype Nexus.
- Bugfix: use dashboard view configured type for displaying color in dashboard table
- Feature: display private IP address in case EC2 instance does not have a public ip address, i.e. instance is on a subnet
- Feature: added support for new eu-central-1 region
- Bugfix: Fixed missing deploy icon
- Bugfix: Fixed dropdown list