NOTE: This plugin was previously called EASE Plugin and Arxan MAM Publisher.
|View Digital.ai App Management Publisher on the plugin site for more information.|
Older versions of this plugin may not be safe to use. Please review the following warnings before using an older version:
This plugin adds the ability to publish updates of mobile apps to Digital.ai App Management as part of the Jenkins build process.
When you install this plugin, you will have the ability to add the "Digital.ai App Management Publisher" as a post-build action on a project's Configure page.
After adding the action to your project, configure it to specify the values that Jenkins will use to publish the app to Digital.ai App Management during the build process. For more information, see Jenkins Integration.
Version 2.6 (2021-02-08)
- Documentation now pulls from the README in the Github repository.
Version 2.5 (2021-02-08)
- Plugin renamed from Arxan MAM Publisher to Digital.ai App Management Publisher.
Version 2.2 (2019-03-6)
- Correctly check user permission when choosing API Token
Version 2.1 (2019-02-14)
- Fixed a bug where publishing would fail if the job is running on a slave node.
Version 2.0 (2018-11-13)
- Plugin renamed from EASE Plugin to Arxan MAM Publisher.
- Build Step renamed from 'Apperian Plugin' to 'Arxan MAM Publisher'.
- Removed PHP API URL for 'Custom URLs' environment.
- Changed from using Username/Password to using API Token for Authentication. For more information, see Manage API Tokens.
- Added Application Name, Short Description, and Long Description as editable fields.
- Binary Metadata is now updated after uploading a new app version.
- Added the ability to reapply policies when updating an app.
- Added Pipeline support.
Version 1.2.6 (2015-05-17)
- Added possibility to update metadata and extract it from Android, iOS, Blackberry and other file types.
Version 1.2.3 (2014-04-21)
- Initial release.