Durable Task1.18Minimum Jenkins requirement: 2.7.3ID: durable-task
Library offering an extension point for processes which can run outside of Jenkins yet be monitored.
View Durable Task on the plugin site for more information.
Version 1.18 (Fe 16, 2018)
- Major Bug Fixes to PowerShell step:
- Add passing of TaskListener API (JENKINS-48300)
- Test fixes
Version 1.17 (Nov 21, 2017)
- Version 1.16 accidentally declared a Java dependency of 8+, despite being otherwise compatible with Jenkins 2.7.x+ which run on Java 7. Reverted to 7+.
- Internal: improved resilience of Docker-based test suites.
Version 1.16 (Nov 14, 2017)
This version (1.16) temporarily introduced a dependency on Java 8 which was reverted to Java 7 with version 1.17
- - JENKINS-47791Getting issue details... STATUS Using a new system for determining whether
shstep processes are still alive, which should solve various robustness issues.
Version 1.15 (Oct 13, 2017)
- Apply a timeout to checking when processes are started, so that we can't hang indefinitely
Version 1.14 (Jun 15 2017)
- JENKINS-34581 Powershell support.
- JENKINS-43639 File descriptor leak.
Version 1.13 (Jan 18 2017)
- JENKINS-40734 Environment variable values containing
$were not correctly passed to subprocesses.
- JENKINS-40225 Replace backslashes when on Cygwin to allow
shto be used.
Users setting node (or global) environment variables like
PATH=/something:$PATH will see Pipeline
sh failures with this update unless you also update the Pipeline Nodes and Processes Plugin to 2.9 or later (JENKINS-41339). Anyway you are advised to use the syntax
PATH+ANYKEY=/something, as documented in inline help.
Version 1.12 (Jul 28 2016)
- Infrastructure for JENKINS-26133.
Version 1.11 (Jun 29 2016)
- Infrastructure for JENKINS-31842.
Version 1.10 (May 19 2016)
bathangs under some conditions.
Version 1.9 (Mar 24 2016)
- JENKINS-32701 Handle percent signs in the working directory for batch scripts, for example due to a Pipeline branch project based on a Git branch with a
/in its name.
Version 1.8 (Mar 03 2016)
- JENKINS-27152 Store control directory outside of the workspace.
- JENKINS-28400 Better diagnostics when wrapper shell script fails to start.
- JENKINS-25678 Refinement of fix in 1.4.
Version 1.8-beta-1 (Jan 19 2016)
- JENKINS-32264 Linux-only process liveness check broke usage on FreeBSD.
Version 1.7 (Dec 03 2015)
- JENKINS-27152 Not a fix, but use a more predictable control directory name.
- JENKINS-27419 Handle batch scripts that
Version 1.6 (Aug 04 2015)
- Do not kill a one-shot slave merely because a flyweight task happened to run on it (rather than on master as usual). Works around a bug in the Multibranch API plugin.
Version 1.5 (May 04 2015)
- Requires Jenkins 1.565.3+.
- Richer API for launching and stopping processes.
Version 1.4 (Mar 06 2015)
- JENKINS-25678 Space-in-path bug affecting Windows builds.
Version 1.3 (Feb 02 2015)
- Continuing to try to fix deadlocks.
Version 1.2 (Jan 13 2015)
- JENKINS-26380 Occasional deadlocks when running against Jenkins 1.592+.
Version 1.1 (Dec 05 2014)
- JENKINS-25848 Failure to run shell tasks on some Mac OS X installations.
Version 1.0 (Nov 25 2014)
- JENKINS-25727 Race condition causing spurious -1 exit codes, especially for short-lived shell scripts.
- Print a warning when asked to run an empty shell script.
- Avoid allocating a useless thread on the slave while running a task.
Version 0.7 (Oct 10 2014)
- JENKINS-25727 Better reliability of liveness checker when short-lived scripts are being run. (Amended in 1.0.)
Version 0.6 (Oct 08 2014)
- JENKINS-22249 Detect if the wrapper shell script is dead, for example because the machine was rebooted.
- Efficiency improvements in log copying.
Version 0.5 (Sep 24 2014)
- New APIs
ContinuedTaskinto a subpackage.
Version 0.4 (Aug 27 2014)
- New API: https://trello.com/c/JKJFUWXo/33-prioritizedtask
- Better error handling.
- JENKINS-23027 Print nicer output when running on newer versions of Jenkins.
Version 0.3 (Jul 22 2014)
Version 0.2 (May 29 2014)
- JENKINS-22248 Allow multiple scripts to run in the same workspace concurrently.
- Allow a “shell” script to override the interpreter.
- Use the default configured shell.
- Start the shell with
-xe(echo commands, fail on error).
Version 0.1 (Mar 18 2014)
- Initial release.