Durable Task1.16Minimum Jenkins requirement: 2.7.3ID: durable-task
Library offering an extension point for processes which can run outside of Jenkins yet be monitored.
Version 1.16 (Nov 14, 2017)
- - JENKINS-47791Getting issue details... STATUS Using a new system for determining whether
shstep processes are still alive, which should solve various robustness issues.
- Fixed BOM issue with the
powershellstep, perhaps - JENKINS-46496Getting issue details... STATUS .
Version 1.15 (Oct 13, 2017)
- Apply a timeout to checking when processes are started, so that we can't hang indefinitely
Version 1.14 (Jun 15 2017)
- JENKINS-34581 Powershell support.
- JENKINS-43639 File descriptor leak.
Version 1.13 (Jan 18 2017)
- JENKINS-40734 Environment variable values containing
$were not correctly passed to subprocesses.
- JENKINS-40225 Replace backslashes when on Cygwin to allow
shto be used.
Users setting node (or global) environment variables like
PATH=/something:$PATH will see Pipeline
sh failures with this update unless you also update the Pipeline Nodes and Processes Plugin to 2.9 or later (JENKINS-41339). Anyway you are advised to use the syntax
PATH+ANYKEY=/something, as documented in inline help.
Version 1.12 (Jul 28 2016)
- Infrastructure for JENKINS-26133.
Version 1.11 (Jun 29 2016)
- Infrastructure for JENKINS-31842.
Version 1.10 (May 19 2016)
bathangs under some conditions.
Version 1.9 (Mar 24 2016)
- JENKINS-32701 Handle percent signs in the working directory for batch scripts, for example due to a Pipeline branch project based on a Git branch with a
/in its name.
Version 1.8 (Mar 03 2016)
- JENKINS-27152 Store control directory outside of the workspace.
- JENKINS-28400 Better diagnostics when wrapper shell script fails to start.
- JENKINS-25678 Refinement of fix in 1.4.
Version 1.8-beta-1 (Jan 19 2016)
- JENKINS-32264 Linux-only process liveness check broke usage on FreeBSD.
Version 1.7 (Dec 03 2015)
- JENKINS-27152 Not a fix, but use a more predictable control directory name.
- JENKINS-27419 Handle batch scripts that
Version 1.6 (Aug 04 2015)
- Do not kill a one-shot slave merely because a flyweight task happened to run on it (rather than on master as usual). Works around a bug in the Multibranch API plugin.
Version 1.5 (May 04 2015)
- Requires Jenkins 1.565.3+.
- Richer API for launching and stopping processes.
Version 1.4 (Mar 06 2015)
- JENKINS-25678 Space-in-path bug affecting Windows builds.
Version 1.3 (Feb 02 2015)
- Continuing to try to fix deadlocks.
Version 1.2 (Jan 13 2015)
- JENKINS-26380 Occasional deadlocks when running against Jenkins 1.592+.
Version 1.1 (Dec 05 2014)
- JENKINS-25848 Failure to run shell tasks on some Mac OS X installations.
Version 1.0 (Nov 25 2014)
- JENKINS-25727 Race condition causing spurious -1 exit codes, especially for short-lived shell scripts.
- Print a warning when asked to run an empty shell script.
- Avoid allocating a useless thread on the slave while running a task.
Version 0.7 (Oct 10 2014)
- JENKINS-25727 Better reliability of liveness checker when short-lived scripts are being run. (Amended in 1.0.)
Version 0.6 (Oct 08 2014)
- JENKINS-22249 Detect if the wrapper shell script is dead, for example because the machine was rebooted.
- Efficiency improvements in log copying.
Version 0.5 (Sep 24 2014)
- New APIs
ContinuedTaskinto a subpackage.
Version 0.4 (Aug 27 2014)
- New API: https://trello.com/c/JKJFUWXo/33-prioritizedtask
- Better error handling.
- JENKINS-23027 Print nicer output when running on newer versions of Jenkins.
Version 0.3 (Jul 22 2014)
Version 0.2 (May 29 2014)
- JENKINS-22248 Allow multiple scripts to run in the same workspace concurrently.
- Allow a “shell” script to override the interpreter.
- Use the default configured shell.
- Start the shell with
-xe(echo commands, fail on error).
Version 0.1 (Mar 18 2014)
- Initial release.