This plugin generates Doxygen documentation and publishes HTML reports generated by the Doxygen tool.
Doxygen is a documentation system for C++, C, Java and others
The hudson doxygen plugin makes it possible to parse the Doxygen descriptor (Doxyfile) and generate the documentation. It can also provide a link to the generated Doxygen documentation (even if it hasn't been generated by the plugin itself).
The generated Doxygen documentation can be retained for each successful build.
- Adding the support to use a custom value for the HTML_FILE_EXTENSION Doxyfile key
* Fixed JENKINS-29938 - Unable to serialize is reported when publishing doxygen generate html files
* Support environment variable expansion Doxygen OUTPUT_DIRECTORY and HTLM_OUTPUT tags.
* Add doxygen as a build step
* Don't log build specific information in slave log, but use BuildListener console
* Fix Doxyfile parsing of quoted strings and infinite include recursion
* Fixed reopened JENKINS-18154 - Use correct HTML output with folderWhereYouRunDoxygen
* Fixed JENKINS-18154 - Use correct HTML output with folderWhereYouRunDoxygen (#5)
* Fixed JENKINS-13599 - DoxygenDirectoryParser#isDirectoryAbsolute() can get confused and cause the doxygen OUTPUT_DIR not to be found
* Fixed an NPE when Doxygen generated directory did not have a parent
* Fix a NullPointerException at runtime
* Fixed JENKINS-8831 - Push quoted path
* Fixed JENKINS-8638 - Added matrix support
- Fixed JENKINS-5601
- Removed the option "Use the Doxygen HTML directory". You have to use the DocLinks Plugin.
- Improved the parsing Doxyfile file
- Publishing doxygen is not performed if the build failed. (#3583)
- Allow to run doxygen remotely
- Consideration of Doxgen configuration file can be splited with @INCLUDE AND @INCLUDE_PATH
- Add the possibility to use directly the doxygen html directory
- Initial release