Doxygen0.18Minimum Jenkins requirement: 1.447ID: doxygen
View Doxygen on the plugin site for more information.
This plugin generates Doxygen documentation and publishes HTML reports generated by the Doxygen tool.
Doxygen is a documentation system for C++, C, Java and others languages.
The hudson doxygen plugin makes it possible to parse the Doxygen descriptor (Doxyfile) and generate the documentation. It can also provide a link to the generated Doxygen documentation (even if it hasn't been generated by the plugin itself).
The generated Doxygen documentation can be retained for each successful build.
- Adding the support to use a custom value for the HTML_FILE_EXTENSION Doxyfile key
* Fixed JENKINS-29938 - Unable to serialize is reported when publishing doxygen generate html files
Release 0.17 (August 10, 2014)
* Support environment variable expansion Doxygen OUTPUT_DIRECTORY and HTLM_OUTPUT tags.
Release 0.16 (July 27, 2014)
* Add doxygen as a build step
Release 0.15 (March 25, 2014)
* Don't log build specific information in slave log, but use BuildListener console
Release 0.14 (Augut 06, 2013)
* Fix Doxyfile parsing of quoted strings and infinite include recursion
Release 0.13 (June 23, 2013)
* Fixed reopened JENKINS-18154 - Use correct HTML output with folderWhereYouRunDoxygen
Release 0.12 (May 31, 2013)
* Fixed JENKINS-18154 - Use correct HTML output with folderWhereYouRunDoxygen (#5)
Release 0.11 (April 27, 2012)
* Fixed JENKINS-13599 - DoxygenDirectoryParser#isDirectoryAbsolute() can get confused and cause the doxygen OUTPUT_DIR not to be found
Release 0.10 (February 27, 2012)
* Fixed an NPE when Doxygen generated directory did not have a parent
Release 0.9 (June 13. 2011)
* Fix a NullPointerException at runtime
Release 0.8 (June, 12, 2011)
* Fixed JENKINS-8831 - Push quoted path
Release 0.7 (March 13, 2011)
* Fixed JENKINS-8638 - Added matrix support
Release 0.6 (March 30, 2010)
- Fixed JENKINS-5601
Release 0.5 (December 20, 2009)
- Removed the option "Use the Doxygen HTML directory". You have to use the DocLinks Plugin.
- Improved the parsing Doxyfile file
Release 0.4 (April 28, 2009)
- Publishing doxygen is not performed if the build failed. (#3583)
Release 0.3 (April 18, 2009)
- Allow to run doxygen remotely
- Consideration of Doxgen configuration file can be splited with @INCLUDE AND @INCLUDE_PATH
Release 0.2 (April 15, 2009)
- Add the possibility to use directly the doxygen html directory
Release 0.1 (December 22, 2008)
- Initial release