This plugin allows you to publish your documents that are created in the build steps as links on the project page.
If your project is M2 style, then you have to configure each modules. You can see the links on the module pages, not project page.
- FIXED: problems when disabling / uninstalling maven-plugin (JENKINS-30766)
- added a feature to publish artifacts as documents (JENKINS-19456)
- Added German I18N
- Added "archive recursively" option. (JENKINS-8507)
- Update code for more recent Hudson.
- Check if user has Job.CONFIGURE, not ADMINISTER when configuring project.
- Replaced deprecated classes.
- Fixed a bit.
- Supported M2 project.
- First release.