Docker Pipeline1.13Minimum Jenkins requirement: 1.642.3ID: docker-workflow
See the user guide for all details.
Open JIRA issues
Version 1.13 (Sep 11, 2017)
- JENKINS-44609 No longer fails on multi-stage Dockerfile with FROM .. AS syntax
- Added OS detection in JUnits so Windows based runs pass
- Added JenkinsFile for automated CI on the plugin
Version 1.12 (Jun 16, 2017)
- Label the Docker workspace volume mount shared for SELinux.
- Stray whitespace in
inspectformat could cause errors.
- Empty environment variables in Jenkins settings could cause errors.
JENKINS-42322 Increased timeout for client operations from 10s to 3m by default (configurable).
Version 1.11 (May 08, 2017)
- Print diagnostics explaining why
--volumes-fromis or is not being used.
JENKINS-43222 Fixes to environment used for running
dockerCLI commands when using
- JENKINS-43328 Detect container ID when running using
Version 1.10 (Feb 13, 2017)
- Fixed detection of agents running inside containers under further special conditions.
- Detect custom
- JENKINS-34276 Allow
Image.insideto run with either a local or registry-prefixed name.
- JENKINS-37719 Recover when
Version 1.9.1 (Nov 14, 2016)
- Name changed to remove word “CloudBees”.
Version 1.9 (Oct 05, 2016)
- Failure to pass
Image.insidewhen an agent was run in a container using
- JENKINS-37769 As-yet-undiagnosed issue with
stopmeant that cleanup from
Image.insidewas delayed for ten seconds.
- JENKINS-38018 When
withRegistrysucceeds, print a message saying where credentials were stored. When credentials are not found, abort rather than silently continuing.
withToolwas not honored by
Version 1.8 (Sep 07, 2016)
- JENKINS-37987 Allow
Image.insideto work with images like
mavenwhich specify an
- JENKINS-36332 Allow a
commandargument to be passed to
- Improved detection of containerized Jenkins instances from 1.5.
- Avoid blocking log output when running
dockercommands to compute fingerprints.
Version 1.7 (Jul 26, 2016)
Requires a newer Jenkins baseline and Pipeline dependencies.
- JENKINS-36214 Use a workspace-specific temporary directory to write
Docker.buildmay now take arbitrary arguments, not merely an alternate base directory.
- JENKINS-31225 More portable way of determining when commands need to be wrapped in an implicit
Version 1.6 (Jul 01, 2016)
- Fix error in 1.5 when not run on Linux.
Version 1.5 (Jun 30, 2016)
- Work correctly out of the box when Jenkins itself is running inside a Docker container. Demo also updated to exercise this mode.
- JENKINS-33510 Not solved, but at least print a warning to the build log that
Image.insidedoes not work.
- JENKINS-33063 Allow a command to be passed to
- Added a
Version 1.4 (Mar 03, 2016)
- JENKINS-27152 Mount temporary directories now used by several other plugins in addition to the workspace when using
- Handle recent deprecation of
docker tag --force.
Version 1.3 (Feb 05, 2016)
- No functional change, just following rename from Workflow to Pipeline.
Version 1.2 (Aug 04 2015)
- JENKINS-28611 Honor
DOCKER_HOSTand similar environment variables from the slave machine when running
Version 1.1 (Jul 28 2015)
- JENKINS-28612 Date parsing issue with some Docker clients.
Version 1.0 (Jun 03 2015)
- First release