Docker Commons1.13Minimum Jenkins requirement: 2.60.3ID: docker-commons
APIs for using Docker from other plugins.
View Docker Commons on the plugin site for more information.
Older versions of this plugin may not be safe to use. Please review the following warnings before using an older version:
Plugin provides the following features:
- API for managing Docker image and container fingerprints
- Credentials and location of Docker Registry
- Credentials and location of Docker Daemon (aka Docker Remote API)
- ToolInstallation for Docker CLI clients
- DockerImageExtractor extension point to get Docker image relations from jobs
- Simple UI referring related image fingerprints in Docker builds
Credentials and locations
This allows users to configure one set of endpoint/credentials and use it across all the Docker
related plugins, thereby keeping configuration more DRY.
Version 1.13 (May 18, 2018)
Version 1.12 (May 11, 2018)
- - JENKINS-38018Getting issue details... STATUS (and allied issues)
- - JENKINS-41880Getting issue details... STATUS
- - JENKINS-49075Getting issue details... STATUS implies a newer Jenkins core dependency
Version 1.11 (Jan 04, 2018)
- - JENKINS-48674Getting issue details... STATUS Failure to download newer Docker releases from the automatic tool installer.
Version 1.10 (Dec 11, 2017)
- - JENKINS-48453Getting issue details... STATUS Regression in Jenkins 2.93+ when using server credentials.
Version 1.9 (Oct 10, 2017)
Version 1.8 (Jul 10, 2017)
Version 1.7 (Jun 16, 2017)
- Always include port in image name.
- Add credentials binding implementation for Docker server credentials.
Version 1.6 (Jan 11, 2017)
- JENKINS-39181 Fix Invalid fully qualified image name when registry URL is specified
Version 1.5 (Oct 05, 2016)
- JENKINS-38018 API for more informative logging about use of registry credentials.
Version 1.4.1 (Sep 08, 2016)
- JENKINS-36082 JENKINS-32790 The Docker tool installer (used for example by
withToolin the Docker Pipeline Plugin) was broken.
Version 1.4.0 (Jun 17, 2016)
- Migration to the new parent POM (JENKINS-35018)
- Jenkins core dependency has been updated to 1.580.x
Version 1.3.1 (Feb 19, 2016)
- Polishing the fix of JENKINS-28776
Version 1.3 (Feb 08, 2016)
- Support the "sha256:" prefix in image ID, required for Docker 1.10 (JENKINS-32792)
- Replace build action icon stubs by Docker icons (JENKINS-28776)
Version 1.2 (Jul 29 2015)
- NPE when using credentials together with docker 1.7 (JENKINS-29627)
- Support creation of named fingerprints in the API (JENKINS-29098)
Version 1.1 (Jul 07 2015)
- Cleanup of FindBugs issues, update of the CI system
- Fix the issue with the Docker Tool selector (PR #40)
- Support Docker 1.7+ .docker/config.json (PR #38)
Version 1.0 (May 22 2015)
- First stable release
- There were may alpha releases before this release, see commit histories in GitHub
Previous Security Warnings
Users with Overall/Read access can enumerate credential IDs
- Affects version 1.7 and earlier