Docker Commons1.6Minimum Jenkins requirement: 1.580.3ID: docker-commons
Last released: 2 months ago
APIs for using Docker from other plugins.
- Version history
Plugin provides the following features:
- API for managing Docker image and container fingerprints
- Credentials and location of Docker Registry
- Credentials and location of Docker Daemon (aka Docker Remote API)
- ToolInstallation for Docker CLI clients
- DockerImageExtractor extension point to get Docker image relations from jobs
- Simple UI referring related image fingerprints in Docker builds
This allows users to configure one set of endpoint/credentials and use it across all the Docker
related plugins, thereby keeping configuration more DRY.
- JENKINS-39181 Fix Invalid fully qualified image name when registry URL is specified
- JENKINS-38018 API for more informative logging about use of registry credentials.
- JENKINS-36082 JENKINS-32790 The Docker tool installer (used for example by withTool in the Docker Pipeline Plugin) was broken.
- Migration to the new parent POM (JENKINS-35018)
- Jenkins core dependency has been updated to 1.580.x
- Polishing the fix of JENKINS-28776
- Support the "sha256:" prefix in image ID, required for Docker 1.10 (JENKINS-32792)
- Replace build action icon stubs by Docker icons (JENKINS-28776)
- NPE when using credentials together with docker 1.7 (JENKINS-29627)
- Support creation of named fingerprints in the API (JENKINS-29098)
- Cleanup of FindBugs issues, update of the CI system
- Fix the issue with the Docker Tool selector (PR #40)
- Support Docker 1.7+ .docker/config.json (PR #38)
- First stable release
- There were may alpha releases before this release, see commit histories in GitHub