This plugin provides a column that acts as a container for build actions that record deployment of build artifacts to remote servers, such as deployment of web applications to servers, etc. The plugin also provides an extension point for other plugins to contribute their build actions.
A basic screenshot showing one build (the last blue ball) which had been
deployed to an App Engine hosting service provided by some search engine
company or other. Clicking on the icon will, in this case, bring you to
the deployed application. But implementations of the extension point are
free to decide the exact behaviour.
- Do not show the column by default.
- Use 2.X parent POM.
- Deployments recorded against the Maven module set in a Maven project type job were being ignored.
- Fix issue with icon URLs not using the static resource prefix correctly.
- If DeployedOnAction.getUrlName() returns an absolute URL don't mess it up
- Make DeployedOnAction Serializable
- Update plugin versions
- First version that actually works
- Fixed a bug resulting from a copy and paste error in open sourcing this plugin.
- Initial release.