Deployed On Column1.8Minimum Jenkins requirement: 1.580.1ID: deployed-on-column
View Deployed On Column on the plugin site for more information.
This plugin is up for adoption. Want to help improve this plugin? Click here to learn more!
Deployed on Column Plugin
This plugin provides a column that acts as a container for build actions that record deployment of build artifacts to remote servers, such as deployment of web applications to servers, etc. The plugin also provides an extension point for other plugins to contribute their build actions.
A basic screenshot showing one build (the last blue ball) which had been deployed to an App Engine hosting service provided by some search engine company or other. Clicking on the icon will, in this case, bring you to the deployed application. But implementations of the extension point are free to decide the exact behaviour.
Version 1.8 (Jun 2017)
- Do not show the column by default.
- Use 2.X parent POM.
Version 1.7 (Feb 2013)
- Deployments recorded against the Maven module set in a Maven project type job were being ignored.
Version 1.6 (Dec 2012)
- Fix issue with icon URLs not using the static resource prefix correctly.
Version 1.4 (Dec 2012)
- If DeployedOnAction.getUrlName() returns an absolute URL don't mess it up
Version 1.3 (Dec 2012)
- Make DeployedOnAction Serializable
- Update plugin versions
Version 1.2 (Oct 2012)
- First version that actually works
Version 1.1 (Oct 2012)
- Fixed a bug resulting from a copy and paste error in open sourcing this plugin.
Version 1.0 (Oct 2012)
- Initial release.