This plugin deploys webMethods Integration Server composites to the target webMethods Integration Server or group.
- WmDeployer package is installed on webMethods Integration Server.
- Target Server or Target Group alias is configured using Deployer.
- Deploy to webMethods Integration Server plugin is installed on Jenkins server.
- Provide the Repository details and assets to be deployed.
- Alias - Alias for repository where asset composites exist. It can be any name. For example: testrepo.
- Directory Path - Path to directory where asset composites exist. Asset composites as a result of successful build using Asset Build Environment (ABE).
- Assets to Deploy - Name of the asset composites to be deployed. For example: TestPackage.
- Provide the Deployer details.
- Hostname - Domain name to access webMethods Integration Server with WmDeployer package installed. For example: localhost.
- Port - Port number to access webMethods Integration Server with WmDeployer package installed. Default is 5555.
- Credentials - Administrator username and password to access webMethods Integration Server with WmDeployer package installed.
- Home Directory - Path to bin directory of WmDeployer package. Jenkins node should be running on the same file system. For example: C:\SoftwareAG\IntegrationServer\instances\default\packages\WmDeployer\bin.
- Project Name - Name for Deployer project. It becomes the prefix for the DeploymentSet, DeploymentMap and DeploymentCandidate names. It can be any name. For example: TestProject.
- Provide the Target Integration Server/ Group details.
- Server Alias - Target server alias where assets needs to be deployed.
- Group Alias - Target server group alias where assets needs to be deployed.
Licensed under MIT, see LICENSE