DaticalDB4Jenkins2.0.41Minimum Jenkins requirement: 2.19.4ID: datical-db-plugin
Last released: 2 years ago
This plugin adds Datical DB support to Jenkins and requires Datical DB to be installed.
Advanced Project Configuration
Version 1.0.38 (May 18, 2015)
- Added support for Convert SQL Groovy script.
Version 1.0.35 (March 30, 2015)
- Added support for Groovy scripts.
Version 1.0.23 (October 6, 2014)
- Added support for Check Rules.
Version 1.0.22 (June 26, 2014)
- Added support for Export SQL for Rollback. Previously, this was only available for Forecast and Deploy.
Version 1.0.21 (June 19, 2014)
- Added support for Export SQL and Export Rollback SQL
Version 1.0.20 (Apr 28, 2014)
- Added support for installing a License Key
Version 1.0.19 (Apr 21, 2014)
- Added support for newProject and newDBDef commands. Used for when you want to create a Datical DB project dynamically.
Version 1.0.18 (Feb 17, 2014)
- Added ability to set Project specific Datical DB Command and override Global setting. Useful for Master-Node installs.
Version 1.0.16 (Feb 14, 2014)
- Added support for Status Details action.
Version 1.0.15 (Feb 7, 2014)
- Added support for Rollback and Auto Rollback actions.
Version 1.0.14 (Nov 12, 2013)
- Replaced Radio Buttons with Select list.
- Added support for Diff and History actions.
Version 1.0.13 (Nov 8, 2013)
- Fixed diffChangelog issue on Linux.
Version 1.0.12 (Nov 2, 2013)
- Added support for new diffChanglog functionality.
Version 1.0.6 (Sep 24, 2013)
- JENKINS-19667 - Fixed path issue on non-Windows platforms.
Version 1.0.4 (Jun 17, 2013)
- Initial Release