This plugin integrates Darcs version control system to Jenkins. The plugin requires the Darcs binary (darcs) to be installed on the target machine.
With this plugin, you can designate a Darcs repository as the "upstream" repository. Every build will then run "darcs pull" to bring the tip of this upstream repository. In a similar manner, polling will check if the upstream repository contains any new changes, and use that as the triggering condition of the new build.
- Main SCM functionality implemented.
- Sax parser handles file moves in changeset.
- Implementation of SCM browsers.
- Integration of Darcsweb.
- Improved inter changeset links.
- Implemeted file diff link for Darcsweb.
- Factored out darcs command as abstracted object from SCM class.
- Fixed changelog parser stripped of whitespaces from patch names and comments.
- Fixed Findbug and PMD issues.
- Implemented revision state and polling.
- Fixed add/remove dir tag recognition.
- Fixed comment/name parsing.
- Betetr revision state logging.
- ChangeSets in the ChangeSetList are sorted by darcs hash for digest calculation.
- Fixed issue 4: Check polling when patches are removed
- Implemented XML sanitizing for mixed character encoding in Darcs XML output (Issue 1).
- URI input form validation for Darcsweb and Darcsden code browsers.
- Stripping of 'Ignore-this: ...' from patch comments.
- Add config option for local path.
- Set core dependnecy to LTS 1.480.
- Bug fixing (NPE and init checkout problms with new local path feature).
- Refactoring and code cleaning.
- Increase test coverage
- Increase Javadoc.
- Fix issues with deserializing global plugin config from older versions throws exception(#11).
- Known issue: Old global plugin config is not loaded.
- Use job directory as working directory for darcs.
- Refactoring of Darcs command abstraction.
- Fix NPE on calculating first revision state (issue #13).
- Fix NPE: Because of serialization issues with the main the changelog parse may be null on build time (issue #13).
- Fix problem that old configuration files won't be loaded correctly from versions prior to 0.3.6.