Older versions of this plugin may not be safe to use. Please review the following warnings before using an older version:
This plugin is up for adoption. Want to help improve this plugin? Click here to learn more!
The report result:
Configuring the CppNCSS Plugin
You can configure use cppncss plugin to report in your project's configuration page:
Version 1.2 (Feb 03, 2018)
- JENKINS-49237 - Update the plugin to make it compatible with Jenkins 2.102+
- More info: Plugins affected by fix for JEP-200
- JENKINS-21511 - Graph was missing when thresholds were not defined due to NullPointerException
- Mpdernize the plugin and update minimum Jenkins core requirement to 1.651.3
- Fix security issue
Version 1.1 (Feb 18, 2011)
- Fix number parse error for ncss/ccn, etc.
- Avoid build failure when previous build does not have cppncss report.