CppNCSS1.2Minimum Jenkins requirement: 1.651.3ID: cppncss
View CppNCSS on the plugin site for more information.
Older versions of this plugin may not be safe to use. Please review the following warnings before using an older version:
This plugin is up for adoption. Want to help improve this plugin? Click here to learn more!
The report result:
Configuring the CppNCSS Plugin
You can configure use cppncss plugin to report in your project's configuration page:
Version 1.2 (Feb 03, 2018)
- JENKINS-49237 - Update the plugin to make it compatible with Jenkins 2.102+
- More info: Plugins affected by fix for JEP-200
- JENKINS-21511 - Graph was missing when thresholds were not defined due to NullPointerException
- Mpdernize the plugin and update minimum Jenkins core requirement to 1.651.3
- Fix security issue
Version 1.1 (Feb 18, 2011)
- Fix number parse error for ncss/ccn, etc.
- Avoid build failure when previous build does not have cppncss report.