Allows for inspection of cloud objects at time of deploy against contexts on the CloudCoreo platform. Fails builds that are in violation of user-defined CloudCoreo context rules.
- CloudCoreo account
- A connected cloud account for the CloudCoreo account
- Create a CloudCoreo access key in your CloudCoreo account
- In Jenkin's global configuration settings, add a team and fill out all necessary fields
- Under "Build Environment" for job configuration, select "CloudCoreo Enabled for Workload Analysis" and choose a team
- Add a post-build action for "Analyze CloudCoreo Results"
Use CloudCoreo to edit the contexts for which new deployed objects are checked against. You can edit the default rules, adding to them or defining a new default context altogether, as well as individually select rules within a broader context.