CloudCoreo DeployTime0.2.3Minimum Jenkins requirement: 1.651.3ID: cloudcoreo-deploytime
Allows for inspection of cloud objects at time of deploy against contexts on the CloudCoreo platform. Fails builds that are in violation of user-defined CloudCoreo context rules.
- CloudCoreo account
- A connected cloud account for the CloudCoreo account
- Create a CloudCoreo access key in your CloudCoreo account
- In Jenkin's global configuration settings, add a team and fill out all necessary fields
- Under "Build Environment" for job configuration, select "CloudCoreo Enabled for Workload Analysis" and choose a team
- Add a post-build action for "Analyze CloudCoreo Results"
Tips & Customizations
Use CloudCoreo to edit the contexts for which new deployed objects are checked against. You can edit the default rules, adding to them or defining a new default context altogether, as well as individually select rules within a broader context.