ChuckNorris1.0Minimum Jenkins requirement: 1.434ID: chucknorris
Displays a picture of Chuck Norris (instead of Jenkins the butler) and a random Chuck Norris 'The Programmer' fact on each build page.
Download & Installation
You can preferably install this plugin directly from the Plugins Update Center, or if need be by downloading the latest .hpi and install it from the Manage Plugins menu.
- After installing the plugin, go to job configuration page, a checkbox with the text 'Activate ChuckNorris' should appear.
- Tick the checkbox and save the configuration. For freestyle job, Chuck Norris image (along with a random quote) will appear on the job page.
- Run a build. After it's completed, Chuck Norris image (and the random quote) should also appear on the build page. This is applicable for both freestyle and Maven jobs.
Q: I'm getting NonExistentFieldException in Hudson log file, how to fix this problem?
WARNING: Skipping a non-existent field fact
com.thoughtworks.xstream.converters.reflection.NonExistentFieldException: No such field hudson.plugins.chucknorris.RoundhouseAction.fact
A: Upgrade to ChuckNorris Plugin 0.4 or newer. That should get rid of the exception message.
- Uncle Bob Martin said ChuckNorris Plugin is very motivating .
- Fabrizio Giudici said Kick your bugs in the ass!
- John Ferguson Smart mentioned ChuckNorris Plugin in Kickass Hudson Plugins