This plugin was written to help the development of a CLI tool interacting with Jenkins. The need is to have a instance of Jenkins in a bad shape to gauge how the CLI handles it.
There are currently only 2 features:
- A latency injector, accessible from the Global Configuration of Jenkins:
- A queue locker accessible as a Global Action :
- A load generator (CPU) accessible as a Global Action:
- A memory leak generator accessible as a Global Action:
This plugin is for testing and development purposes and should never be installed on a production instance!
- Review the way the CPU load is generated works on Kubernetes
- Add some http request load generator
It comes from the well known Netflix Chaos Monkey tool. Thanks to Arnaud Héritier for suggesting it.