This plugin adds a build action to aggregate changes from all previous builds to the last successful one. The primary goal is to generate a changelog to be used for continuous delivery, as an aggregate for all changes since the last deployable artifact.
Additionally, this plugin can be used to generate a changelog for an arbitrary range of builds :
- /changes-since-last-success/lastSuccess for the last successful build
- /changes-since-last-success/lastStable for the last stable build
- /changes-since-last-success/buildNumber/1234 for changes since build 1234
- /changes-since-last-success/since/date for changes since specified date (using yyyy-MM-dd'T'HH:mm:ss'Z')
- Fix "last successful/stable build" computation to compute from current build, not absolute project last success/stable
- Change internal design for better flexibility
- expose aggregated changes as REST API
- fix date range computation
- include range definition in changelog header
- add "since" range definition to lookup per date
- initial release.