This plugin generates the trend report for
CCCC (C and C++ Code Counter).
CCCC is a tool which analyzes C++ and Java files and generates a report on various metrics of the code. Metrics supported include lines of code, McCabe's complexity and metrics proposed by Chidamber&Kemerer and Henry&Kafura.
Unfortunately, CCCC is an abandoned and unmaintained project.
Pmccabe by contrast is a new
and maintained McCabe-style complexity evaluator and sloc counter.
There is no Jenkins plugin at the moment but feel free to create it (I can give you some input guidelines).
* Fixed JENKINS-10769 - NullPointerException on creating Cccc trend graph
* Fixed JENKINS-10584 - CCCC Plugin doesn't appear to run for failed builds
* Fixed JENKINS-4584 - CCCC plugin fails on non-default root directory
* Technical Upgrade to new Hudson API
* Adding ability to run remote build
* Initial release