This plugin generates the trend report for CCCC (C and C++ Code Counter).
CCCC is a tool which analyzes C++ and Java files and generates a report on various metrics of the code. Metrics supported include lines of code, McCabe's complexity and metrics proposed by Chidamber&Kemerer and Henry&Kafura.
Other - Pmccabe
Unfortunately, CCCC is an abandoned and unmaintained project. Pmccabe by contrast is a new and maintained McCabe-style complexity evaluator and sloc counter.
There is no Jenkins plugin at the moment but feel free to create it (I can give you some input guidelines).
Release 0.6 (November 24. 2011)
* Fixed JENKINS-10769 - NullPointerException on creating Cccc trend graph
Release 0.5 (August 13, 2011)
* Fixed JENKINS-10584 - CCCC Plugin doesn't appear to run for failed builds
Release 0.4 (May 17, 2011)
* Fixed JENKINS-4584 - CCCC plugin fails on non-default root directory
Release 0.3 (May 09, 2010)
* Technical Upgrade to new Hudson API
Release 0.2 (April 15, 2009)
* Adding ability to run remote build
Release 0.1 (April 11, 2009)
* Initial release