Trigger multiple builds with ease. Designed for users with many jobs.
Both track the official repository at github.com/jenkinsci/bulk-builder-plugin.
Please raise an issue for any bugs you find, and ensure the component is set to bulk-builder. Please include details about your Jenkins setup and plugin version number.
Bulk builds can be easily triggered by external scripts or processes,
curl -u username:password -X POST http://localhost:8080/bulkbuilder/build -d action=immediate_build -d build=all curl -u username:password -X POST http://localhost:8080/bulkbuilder/build -d action=immediate_build -d build=failed curl -u username:password -X POST http://localhost:8080/bulkbuilder/build -d action=immediate_build -d build=all -d pattern=*foo*
Patterns accepts wildcard
If any curl requests does not have the expected outcome it is recommended to test by executing the plugin manually in Jenkins and then check the browser log via the browser development mode.
F.ex. in Chrome. Press F12 to enter dev mode. Select 'Preserve log' and then select Network. After you push the Build button you can examine the actual request sent by the bulk builder plugin.
- Fixed regression whereby user supplied parameters were ignored (JENKINS-12968)
- Added support for bulk polling. This includes significant internal refactoring of the plugin (JENKINS-10930)
- Allow wildcards in patterns (JENKINS-11712)
- Added ability to build all jobs by View (JENKINS-8807)
- Moved radio buttons introduced in 1.1 behind 'Advanced' button.
- Prevent bulk builder index.jelly automatically reloading (which wipes out form changes not submitted)
- Added additional radio buttons to build unstable builds, aborted builds, etc.
- Fixed NPE when initiating bulk builds via curl/external scripts (JENKINS-8743)
- Add support for parameterised builds (JENKINS-8456)
- Small internal refactoring and content tweaks
- Create build/slave stats side bar (JENKINS-8534)
- License update
- Hudson > Jenkins migration
- Build pattern field auto-suggests previous patterns.
- Internationalised content. Translations are welcome!
- Added "build jobs by pattern" feature
- Added licensing to source files
- Put more detail into pom file
- Refactored code to separate view/model logic
- Corrected package naming as per Hudson plugin docs
- Broken release (hey, I'm still new to the release process )
- Initial release