- Automatically mark builds as "keep forever" to prevent them from being removed when using "discard old builds"
- Use the Policy extension point to define your own policies for selecting builds to keep
This plugin is compatible with Jenkins 1.408+
This plugin can be installed from the Plugin Manager (Manage Jenkins > Manage Plugins) under "Build Wrappers".
To install manually, download the latest plugin from http://mirrors.jenkins-ci.org/plugins/build-keeper-plugin/ and use the Upload Plugin option in the Advanced tab of the Plugin Manager.
- Add a policy that evaluates Run Conditions and keeps the build if the build step would have run
- Now requires Jenkins 1.408 (from 1.396)
- Add a policy to keep the first failed build in a run of consecutive failed builds
- Add "Keep the first successful build every x days" to keep at least one build every so many days
- Initial release
Questions, Comments, Bugs and Feature Requests
Please post questions or comments about this plugin to the Jenkins User
To report a bug or request an enhancement to this plugin please create a ticket in JIRA.