This plugin reads the RAD Studio environment variables from the batch file which initializes a RAD Studio Command Prompt.
Regardless of the Source Code link above, the source code repository of this plugin is at https://bitbucket.org/kazssym/jenkins-bds-plugin. If you are interested in what will be implemented in future versions, please sign up for a free Bitbucket account (if you have not yet) and watch the repository for notifications.
The Java API document (javadoc) is accessible at http://kazssym.bitbucket.org/jenkins-bds-plugin/api/.
Please use an experimental community forum for this plugin.
- You may get errors in RAD Stduio builds. Builds from RAD Studio Command Prompt causes some errors not visible in IDE builds. The author cannot resolve issues in their products.
- The Jenkins core requirement was changed to version 1.532.
- Some messages are translated to Japanese.
- The deprecated original build wrapper implementation was removed.
- Internal code was refactored.
- Fix: all the environment variables are now properly passed to MSBuild.
- An independent builder was added and the original build wrapper implementation is now deprecated.
- The groupId was changed to the default value
org.jenkins-ci.plugins) so that users can discover this plugin more quickly.
- No changes but the version number. This is just a re-release of version 1.2 as this plugin has disappeared from repo.jenkins-ci.org. (Update: I found it had not disappeared at all but just been stored in another directory according to its groupId.)
- The SCM connections in the POM are corrected.
- The plugin URL was changed to this page.
- Initial release.