RAD Studio3.1Minimum Jenkins requirement: 1.532ID: bds-plugin
View RAD Studio on the plugin site for more information.
This plugin reads the RAD Studio environment variables from the batch file which initializes a RAD Studio Command Prompt.
Regardless of the Source Code link above, the source code repository of this plugin is at https://bitbucket.org/kazssym/jenkins-bds-plugin. If you are interested in what will be implemented in future versions, please sign up for a free Bitbucket account (if you have not yet) and watch the repository for notifications.
The Java API document (javadoc) is accessible at http://kazssym.bitbucket.org/jenkins-bds-plugin/api/.
Please use an experimental community forum for this plugin.
- You may get errors in RAD Stduio builds. Builds from RAD Studio Command Prompt causes some errors not visible in IDE builds. The author cannot resolve issues in their products.
Version 3.1 (November 28, 2014)
- The Jenkins core requirement was changed to version 1.532.
Version 3.0 (November 22, 2014)
- Some messages are translated to Japanese.
- The deprecated original build wrapper implementation was removed.
- Internal code was refactored.
Version 2.1 (November 16, 2014)
- Fix: all the environment variables are now properly passed to MSBuild.
Version 2.0 (November 15, 2014)
- An independent builder was added and the original build wrapper implementation is now deprecated.
Version 1.3 (November 15, 2014)
- The groupId was changed to the default value (
org.jenkins-ci.plugins) so that users can discover this plugin more quickly.
Version 1.2.1 (November 15, 2014)
- No changes but the version number. This is just a re-release of version 1.2 as this plugin has disappeared from repo.jenkins-ci.org. (Update: I found it had not disappeared at all but just been stored in another directory according to its groupId.)
Version 1.2 (November 7, 2014)
- The SCM connections in the POM are corrected.
Version 1.1 (November 7, 2014)
- The plugin URL was changed to this page.
Version 1.0 (November 7, 2014)
- Initial release.