Bazaar1.22Minimum Jenkins requirement: 1.413ID: bazaar
View Bazaar on the plugin site for more information.
This plugin integrates Bazaar version control system to Jenkins. The plugin requires the Bazaar binary (bzr) to be installed on the target machine.
With this plugin, you can designate a Bazaar repository as the "upstream" repository. Every build will then run "bzr pull" to bring the tip of this upstream repository. In a similar manner, polling will check if the upstream repository contains any new changes, and use that as the triggering condition of the new build.
Version 1.22 (Feb 19, 2013)
- Checkboxes for "Clean Tree" and "lightweight checkout" were not correctly showing as ticked (thanks to Ryan Herbert for the patch)
Version 1.21 (October 12, 2012)
- Fix possible Null Pointer Exception when failing to get current remote revision
Version 1.20 (August 27, 2012)
- Do a lightweight checkout instead of a heavyweight checkout
- Fix bug: lightweight checkout "update" would always fail as bzr update didn't accept a repository argument. Switch to using bzr update followed by bzr switch. This should massively improve performance for those not doing a full branch.
- Remove "Clean Branch" advanced option (replaced with "Clean Tree" option)
- Add a "Clean Tree" advanced option. This will run "bzr clean-tree --quiet --ignored --unknown --detritus", preserving the .bzr directory but doing the equivalent of wiping the workspace (starting with a fresh slate). This should massively improve performance for projects that do not have a clean build.
- Clarify that Loggerhead is the repository browser used by Launchpad, and have a complete example of how to configure it.
Version 1.19 (July 2, 2012)
- Clarify license in source files
- run "bzr revert" after a pull, as if you have a directory that is removed and re-added while having unknown files in said directory (e.g. build artifacts), you would end up in a very bad place (this is a BZR bug, so we work-around it with a "bzr revert").
- add a README file in sources, update maintainers list in pom.xml
Version 1.18 (June 28, 2012)
- UI fix for checkout option (JENKINS-12261)
- Auto-recover from corrupt BZR branches (e.g. bzr branch/checkout killed at inopportune moment) by cleaning the workspace and trying again (this is now default behaviour, best used with the Jenkins SCM retry count feature being > 1)
- New maintainer! Stewart Smith (me!)
Version 1.17 (Aug 11, 2011)
- Fix file descriptor leak in parsing ChangeLog.
- Added support for lightweight checkouts.
Version 1.16 (Feb 24, 2011)
- Rerelease 1.15 to properly set required Jenkins version.
Version 1.15 (Feb 19, 2011)
- Fixed an issue with class cast in BazaarTagListner (JENKINS-8519)
- Extract email address of the committer and set it for user if it's a new one (JENKINS-8575)
Version 1.10 (Jan 9, 2011)
- Fixed an issue with parsing of revno for merge revisions (JENKINS-8454)
- Add tag action
Version 1.9 (Jan 5, 2011)
- Add RepositoryBrowser with Loggerhead and OpenGrok implementation (JENKINS-7905, JENKINS-7044)
- Fixed empty build changelog issue when using "clean build" option (JENKINS-6761)
- Fixed an issue with author parsing (JENKINS-6510)
- Add BZR_REVISION and BZR_REVID env var during build. (JENKINS-4985)
- Don't set master env variables on slaves for bazaar's getRevId; parse only stdout when running revision-info -d, as stderr may get warnings.
- Updated plugin to use newer SCM API
- Fixed an issue with bzr probing on cloud-based builders where the system needs to determine if it needs to create a builder, so it doesn't have a builder, so it can't test against the state of the workspace on the builder.
- Patch from zigarn. Prunes extraneous revision from changeset list.
- Fixes NPE on commit without changes. Patch from zigarn.
- Updated plugin to use revision id's instead of revision numbers to determine if a revision should be built or not.
- Initial version