Bazaar1.22Minimum Jenkins requirement: 1.413ID: bazaar
This plugin integrates Bazaar version control system to Jenkins. The plugin requires the Bazaar binary (bzr) to be installed on the target machine.
With this plugin, you can designate a Bazaar repository as the "upstream" repository. Every build will then run "bzr pull" to bring the tip of this upstream repository. In a similar manner, polling will check if the upstream repository contains any new changes, and use that as the triggering condition of the new build.
Version 1.22 (Feb 19, 2013)
- Checkboxes for "Clean Tree" and "lightweight checkout" were not correctly showing as ticked (thanks to Ryan Herbert for the patch)
Version 1.21 (October 12, 2012)
- Fix possible Null Pointer Exception when failing to get current remote revision
Version 1.20 (August 27, 2012)
- Do a lightweight checkout instead of a heavyweight checkout
- Fix bug: lightweight checkout "update" would always fail as bzr update didn't accept a repository argument. Switch to using bzr update followed by bzr switch. This should massively improve performance for those not doing a full branch.
- Remove "Clean Branch" advanced option (replaced with "Clean Tree" option)
- Add a "Clean Tree" advanced option. This will run "bzr clean-tree --quiet --ignored --unknown --detritus", preserving the .bzr directory but doing the equivalent of wiping the workspace (starting with a fresh slate). This should massively improve performance for projects that do not have a clean build.
- Clarify that Loggerhead is the repository browser used by Launchpad, and have a complete example of how to configure it.
Version 1.19 (July 2, 2012)
- Clarify license in source files
- run "bzr revert" after a pull, as if you have a directory that is removed and re-added while having unknown files in said directory (e.g. build artifacts), you would end up in a very bad place (this is a BZR bug, so we work-around it with a "bzr revert").
- add a README file in sources, update maintainers list in pom.xml
Version 1.18 (June 28, 2012)
- UI fix for checkout option (JENKINS-12261)
- Auto-recover from corrupt BZR branches (e.g. bzr branch/checkout killed at inopportune moment) by cleaning the workspace and trying again (this is now default behaviour, best used with the Jenkins SCM retry count feature being > 1)
- New maintainer! Stewart Smith (me!)
Version 1.17 (Aug 11, 2011)
- Fix file descriptor leak in parsing ChangeLog.
- Added support for lightweight checkouts.
Version 1.16 (Feb 24, 2011)
- Rerelease 1.15 to properly set required Jenkins version.
Version 1.15 (Feb 19, 2011)
- Fixed an issue with class cast in BazaarTagListner (JENKINS-8519)
- Extract email address of the committer and set it for user if it's a new one (JENKINS-8575)
Version 1.10 (Jan 9, 2011)
- Fixed an issue with parsing of revno for merge revisions (JENKINS-8454)
- Add tag action
Version 1.9 (Jan 5, 2011)
- Add RepositoryBrowser with Loggerhead and OpenGrok implementation (JENKINS-7905, JENKINS-7044)
- Fixed empty build changelog issue when using "clean build" option (JENKINS-6761)
- Fixed an issue with author parsing (JENKINS-6510)
- Add BZR_REVISION and BZR_REVID env var during build. (JENKINS-4985)
- Don't set master env variables on slaves for bazaar's getRevId; parse only stdout when running revision-info -d, as stderr may get warnings.
- Updated plugin to use newer SCM API
- Fixed an issue with bzr probing on cloud-based builders where the system needs to determine if it needs to create a builder, so it doesn't have a builder, so it can't test against the state of the workspace on the builder.
- Patch from zigarn. Prunes extraneous revision from changeset list.
- Fixes NPE on commit without changes. Patch from zigarn.
- Updated plugin to use revision id's instead of revision numbers to determine if a revision should be built or not.
- Initial version