Azure Credentials1.3Minimum Jenkins requirement: 1.625.3ID: azure-credentials
Azure Credentials PluginThis plugin allows you to store Service Principal credentials in Jenkins.
- Bash script for creating a service principal
- General information on how to use credentials in Jenkins
Getting an iterator to all SYSTEM owned Azure Credentials
Using the credentials to login using the Java Azure SDK
Version 1.3, 2017-11-03
- Support for Azure KeyVault credentials
- Support for MSI credentials
- Upgrade Azure SDK dependency to version 1.3.0
- Add Third Party Notices
Version 1.2, 2017-06-19
- Improve credential creation experience:
- Change subscription ID, client ID and OAuth Endpoint from secret to plain text.
- Give OAuth Endpoint a default value to make it easier to compose from tenant ID.
Add a custom binding for AzureCredentials so that you can use Azure service principal in Credentials Binding plugin.
Now in a Jenkins pipeline you can retrieve Azure service principal and use it in Azure CLI using the following code:
You can also use Azure service principal in freestyle project by checking "Use secret text(s) or file(s)".
Version 1.1, 2017-06-02
- Bug fix: fix an issue that tenant is corrupted after update an existing credential.
Version 1.0, 2017-03-08
- Initial release