Azure Container Registry Tasks0.6.3Minimum Jenkins requirement: 1.651.3ID: azure-container-registry-tasks
How to install
You can install/update this plugin in Jenkins update center (Manage Jenkins -> Manage Plugins, search Azure Container Registry Tasks Plugin).
You can also manually install the plugin if you want to try the latest feature before it's officially released. To manually install the plugin:
- Clone the repo and build:
- Open your Jenkins dashboard, go to Manage Jenkins -> Manage Plugins.
- Go to Advanced tab, under Upload Plugin section, click Choose File.
targetfolder of your repo, click Upload.
- Restart your Jenkins instance after install is completed.
Send Azure Container Registry quick task
To use this plugin to send Azure Container Registry quick tasks, first you need to have an Azure Service Principal in your Jenkins instance.
- Create an Azure Service Principal through Azure CLI or Azure portal.
- Open Jenkins dashboard, go to Credentials, add a new Microsoft Azure Service Principal with the credential information you just created.
Then create a Container Registry in Azure portal or through Azure CLI,
Send a quick task to Azure
You can send a quick task with your source code in following format:
- A GitHub repository, with specific branch and path.
- A local directory.
- A public remote tar.gz file
version 0.6.0, 2019-01-06
- Initial release
- Support queue a docker build to Azure Container Registry with GitHub repo, local directory or public remote tar.gz file