Azure Commons0.2.8Minimum Jenkins requirement: 1.625.3ID: azure-commons
A Jenkins plugin which provides common APIs for Azure related Jenkins plugins.
How to Install
You can install/update this plugin in Jenkins update center (Manage Jenkins -> Manage Plugins, search Azure Commons Plugin).
You can also manually install the plugin if you want to try the latest feature before it's officially released. To manually install the plugin:
- Clone the repo and build:
- Open your Jenkins dashboard, go to Manage Jenkins -> Manage Plugins.
- Go to Advanced tab, under Upload Plugin section, click Choose File.
targetfolder of your repo, click Upload.
- Restart your Jenkins instance after install is completed.
Azure Commons Plugin collects usage data and sends it to Microsoft to help improve our products and services. Read our privacy statement to learn more.
You can turn off usage data collection in Manage Jenkins -> Configure System -> Azure -> Help make Azure Jenkins plugins better by sending anonymous usage statistics to Azure Application Insights.
Version 0.2.8, 2018-09-29
- Downgrade Azure SDK to version 1.3.0
Version 0.2.7, 2018-09-18
- Upgrade Azure SDK to version 1.15.1
Version 0.2.6, 2018-05-17
- Whitelist classes for JEP-200 XStream serialization (JENKINS-51147)
Version 0.2.5, 2018-03-29
- Fix AI for development environment
- Add helper methods for scoped credentials look up
Version 0.2.4, 2018-01-09
- Enable certificate based service principal authentication for Azure client
Version 0.2.3, 2018-01-03
- Enable remote MSI requests on Jenkins agents
Version 0.2.2.2, 2017-12-28
- Split the core library package
Version 0.1.5, 2017-11-03
- Fix SSH password credential issue on slave execution (#4)
Version 0.1.4, 2017-10-31
- Support of MSI credentials for Azure client
- Add Third Party Notices
Version 0.1.3.1, 2017-10-10
- Remove runtime licenses
Version 0.1.1, 2017-09-26
- Initial release