Amazon S3 Bucket Credentials0.1.1Minimum Jenkins requirement: 1.596.1ID: aws-bucket-credentials
Allows the retrieval of kms encrypted credentials from an s3 bucket using Amazon Web Services
- Fixes NPE when jenkins used a credential set before a restart caused by serialization
- Initial working upload
Simply define the username for these credentials. Then, to obtain the password
- Define the Region ("eu-west-1" style casing)
Define how to use S3
- the bucket name and
- object id
- are you needing to use a proxy to connect to the s3 bucket
then the kms details
- the kms secret name
- the (optional) extra details Name/Value pair - this is has to match what was used to encrypt the password originally
- are you needing to use a proxy to connect to kms
Finally there is a section on the proxy setup (only important if you need to use a proxy in either of the steps above)
- Proxy host
- Proxy port
The password will now be obtained when the "getPassword" as called.
These credentials can be used anywhere a username/password credentials are allowed in a plugin.
Credential binding is also provided using the class AwsBucketCredentialsBinding and the username can be linked to the "usernameVariable" and the password can be linked to the "passwordVariable"