Aqua Security Scanner3.0.17Minimum Jenkins requirement: 1.625.3ID: aqua-security-scanner
View Aqua Security Scanner on the plugin site for more information.
Older versions of this plugin may not be safe to use. Please review the following warnings before using an older version:
Adds a Build Step for scanning Docker images, local or hosted on registries, for security vulnerabilities, using the API provided by Aqua Security.
Version 3.0.17 (June 17, 2019)
- Update scanner default version to 4.2 and changing global settings checkbox text
Version 3.0.16 (April 5, 2019)
- Adding encryption in the persisted in forms Url/User/Pass
Version 3.0.15 (March 14, 2019)
- Adding support for custom flags.
Version 3.0.14 (November 25, 2018)
- Change default registry.
Version 3.0.13 (November 25, 2018)
- Allow "Register" checkbox on local and hosted images.
Version 3.0.12 (October 22, 2018)
- Bug fix: Fixing error when job name have space.
Version 3.0.11 (September 20, 2018)
- Adding support for --policies force use of provided image assurance policies (local scans only)
Version 3.0.10 (September 13, 2018)
- Report build ID,build URL,build name from the running Jenkins Job to Aqua Console.
Version 3.0.9 (August 28, 2018)
- Support html output without lower jenkins security in the script console.
- Change default version to 3.x
Version 3.0.8 (August 6, 2018)
- Adding support for k8s jenkins plugin.
Version 3.0.7 (June 18, 2018)
- Adding support for --no-verify. (Do not verify TLS certificates)
Version 3.0.6 (May 13, 2018)
- Adding multiple images artifact archive support.
Version 3.0.5 (April 30, 2018)
- Bug fix: Fixing policy not saved on UI.
- Bug fix: Fixing password masking when runOptions is set.
- Adding support to register remote images.
Version 3.0.3 (April 9, 2018)
- Bug fix: plugin archive the entire working directory.
Version 3.0 (March 19, 2018)
- Support for Jenkins pipeline.
Version 2.0 (February 6, 2017)
- Two new checkboxes in the step definition control whether base image vulnerabilities are hidden (for hosted images only) and whether negligible vulnerabilities are shown.
- Additional options for the "docker run" command running the scanner can be specified in the "Configure System" page.
- If the plugin has not been configured in the "Configure System" page, a message is displayed directing the user to do so.
- Multiple Aqua Scanner steps in a build are now supported, each resulting in its own output.
Version 1.3.3 (October 15, 2016)
- A shell command to be run when the scanned image does not comply with Aqua policy, can be specified.
Version 1.3.2 (September 11, 2016)
- Bug fix:. could not run steps from 1.3 without re-saving configuration.
Version 1.3.1 (August 22, 2016)
- In the build page, there are now icons display the scan results.
- The artifacts are now archived automatically and there is no need for the "Archive the artifacts" post-build step.
- In the build step, you can decide whether the build fails or not, when the scanned image does not comply with Aqua policy.
Version 1.3 (July 29, 2016)
- Aqua's scanner image can be set in the global configuration.
- Artifact is now an HTML report.
Version 1.1 (June 19, 2016)
- First release.
Previous Security Warnings
Aqua Security Scanner Plugin stores credentials in plain text
- Affects version 3.0.15 and earlier