Aqua Security Scanner3.0.14Minimum Jenkins requirement: 1.625.3ID: aqua-security-scanner
Last released: 2 months ago
Adds a Build Step for scanning Docker images, local or hosted on registries, for security vulnerabilities, using the API provided by Aqua Security.
Version 3.0.14 (November 25, 2018)
- Change default registry.
Version 3.0.13 (November 25, 2018)
- Allow "Register" checkbox on local and hosted images.
Version 3.0.12 (October 22, 2018)
- Bug fix: Fixing error when job name have space.
Version 3.0.11 (September 20, 2018)
- Adding support for --policies force use of provided image assurance policies (local scans only)
Version 3.0.10 (September 13, 2018)
- Report build ID,build URL,build name from the running Jenkins Job to Aqua Console.
Version 3.0.9 (August 28, 2018)
- Support html output without lower jenkins security in the script console.
- Change default version to 3.x
Version 3.0.8 (August 6, 2018)
- Adding support for k8s jenkins plugin.
Version 3.0.7 (June 18, 2018)
- Adding support for --no-verify. (Do not verify TLS certificates)
Version 3.0.6 (May 13, 2018)
- Adding multiple images artifact archive support.
Version 3.0.5 (April 30, 2018)
- Bug fix: Fixing policy not saved on UI.
- Bug fix: Fixing password masking when runOptions is set.
- Adding support to register remote images.
Version 3.0.3 (April 9, 2018)
- Bug fix: plugin archive the entire working directory.
Version 3.0 (March 19, 2018)
- Support for Jenkins pipeline.
Version 2.0 (February 6, 2017)
- Two new checkboxes in the step definition control whether base image vulnerabilities are hidden (for hosted images only) and whether negligible vulnerabilities are shown.
- Additional options for the "docker run" command running the scanner can be specified in the "Configure System" page.
- If the plugin has not been configured in the "Configure System" page, a message is displayed directing the user to do so.
- Multiple Aqua Scanner steps in a build are now supported, each resulting in its own output.
Version 1.3.3 (October 15, 2016)
- A shell command to be run when the scanned image does not comply with Aqua policy, can be specified.
Version 1.3.2 (September 11, 2016)
- Bug fix:. could not run steps from 1.3 without re-saving configuration.
Version 1.3.1 (August 22, 2016)
- In the build page, there are now icons display the scan results.
- The artifacts are now archived automatically and there is no need for the "Archive the artifacts" post-build step.
- In the build step, you can decide whether the build fails or not, when the scanned image does not comply with Aqua policy.
Version 1.3 (July 29, 2016)
- Aqua's scanner image can be set in the global configuration.
- Artifact is now an HTML report.
Version 1.1 (June 19, 2016)
- First release.