Publish your mobile applications (Android, iOS, ...) to the appaloosa-store.com platform.
Appaloosa is a service that simplify the distribution of your private mobile apps. This Jenkins plugin allow you to automatically or manually publish binaries from a Jenkins build into your Appaloosa store.
Just like any plugin, search "appaloosa" in the available plugins on your Jenkins instance and install it.
In your job configuration, check the post-build action "Upload to
Add your store token and customize the pattern if needed.
You can find your store token on the 'settings page':
(you have to be an administrator to see this page).
The default pattern will upload all .IPA and .APK files in your workspace. Builds usually generate only one artifact, the default pattern will suit theses cases.
|Token||1.0||Appaloosa token dedicated for your store.|
|Filename Pattern||1.0||The list of files to upload. The base directory is the workspace of the current build. Can use wildcards like 'module/dist/*/.zip'. See the @includes of Ant fileset for the exact format.|
|Description||1.4.0||(optional) description used for published updates|
|Groups||1.4.0||(optional) group names, separated by "|", on which updates will be published|
|Changelog||1.4.3||(optional) changelog for the update that will be published|
|Proxy Host||1.0.2||(optional) proxy host name|
|Proxy Port||1.0.2||(optional) proxy port (ex: 3128)|
|Proxy user||1.0.2||(optional) username for proxy (ex: johnsmith)|
|Proxy password||1.0.2||(optional) password for proxy (ex: secret)|
Data cannot be retrieved due to an unexpected error.
- Deal with errors with missing httpcore Apache library and update Apache libraries for Jenkins Plugin
- Deal with errors with missing httpcore Apache library and update Apache libraries for Appaloosa Plugin
- Update org.apache.httpcomponents dependency including security patches
- Use correct port https calls.
- Change log output format
- Print stacktrace in case of errors for easier debugging.
- You can now use a text file for description and support fields.
- Fix security issues.
- Add multiline and special characters support for description field.
- Add support for a changelog field.
- Added the option to use Jenkins environment variables in description and groups fields
- Corrected description and groups help boxes.
- Add publishing groups support
- Add description support
- Fix another proxy problem
- Fix security problem: token should not be visible (like passwords)
- Fix proxy problem
- Refactor plugin content: appaloosa-client is now an external dependency
- Better error message on wrong token.
- Trim tokens to avoid cut/paste errors
- Fix error when Appaloosa server does't respond.
- Add compatibility for the promotion-build plugin. You can now deploy binaries from a previous build and not only the latest one. take care that appaloosa won't allow you to deploy an older version of an application already deployed. (JENKINS-11723)
- Add proxy support
- Fix error when uploading apks
- Initial version